Beaulieu Convent School is a leading private Catholic girls' school committed to offering a well-rounded, enriching and diverse Catholic education for girls between the ages of 3 to 18 on one single site.
We are a friendly, supportive and caring community, proud of our history, our achievements and most importantly our students.
We are committed to nurturing talents, aspirations and dreams and our girls leave us as confident, articulate and most importantly compassionate individuals with a hunger for learning and a passion for life.
A Beaulieu girl is industrious, open-hearted and courageous. We encourage her to develop strength in self-discipline and the capacity to live responsibly and generously, making effective contributions to her community.
Beaulieu cares, prepares and educates girls and young women for the modern world. We do this with Catholic beliefs strongly rooted in our community's heritage and tradition. We nurture talent, attitudes, passions and faith so that all girls succeed.
We strive to ensure that every girl enjoys a positive, nurturing experience at Beaulieu and we are clear in our high expectations of our girls:
- At all times students are expected to respond to others, their peers, staff and visitors to the School, with respect and courtesy.
- Classroom behaviour must be calm and focused in order to contribute to a purposeful learning environment.
- Punctuality in the morning and at lessons is demanded.
- All students have a role to play in keeping the School clean and tidy.
- Students are expected to behave in a way which ensures the safety of all.
- As representatives of Beaulieu, behaviour and appearance out of School should be exemplary.
Faith Enrichment Achievement Community